24.3 C
New York
Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Married Firefighters Die of Accidental Carbon Monoxide Poisoning at Col. Home: ‘Devastating’

News Highlights:

Cody and Shelby Allen acquired married two many years ago and ‘were hunting forward to increasing their family’ in the similar Colorado group where they grew up. A pair of married firefighters in Colorado died of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning in their house on Friday, according to local authorities. Cody Allen,…

News: Married Firefighters Die of Accidental Carbon Monoxide Poisoning at Col. Home: ‘Devastating’

Check out the news and articles from the Society and People news updates.

Latest news